Before you book
- What information do we need in order to take your booking?
In order to make a booking we require the following information from you:
- Your name
- Contact phone number (this is purely if we need to check details with you urgently, or if there is an emergency relating to your booking)
- Email address (most correspondence will be via email, this includes but is not limited to invoices, quotes, confirmations)
- Number of passengers (Name of lead traveler and contact number if you are not traveling with them)
- Date, Time, and Location of pickup
- Drop off location
- Return time and pickup location (only if return pickup is different to drop off location) if applicable
- I cannot find a location I want to go to. What to do?
If you cannot find the exact suburb or location you wish to go to, please contact us as we can still provide you with a transfer to where ever you need to go.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
Payment for your transfer can be made by 1 of the following options:
- Bank Transfer (must be done at least 48 hours before the transfer date)
- Credit card (can be done over the phone) (at least 24 hours before the transfer, Credit Card payments do incur a 3% surcharge)
- Cash (Can be paid either to the office or to the driver) (If paying by cash Credit Card details will be requested to hold/confirm the booking, your card will not be charged unless you fail to pay the money in person).
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop or a Fixed Duration?
Yes, you can book a transfer with us with multiple stops, or that last for a fixed duration of time in which you require to stay the entire time.
Before you travel
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
Whether a large group or small, we have a variety of luggage trailers that can be provided to assist you with your transfer if needed.
Smaller groups can usually take their luggage on the bus with them if your not sure you can always check with us and we can advise you as to the best option for your needs.
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
The driver will meet you at a pre-arranged pick up location. Example either someone’s house or a well-marked meeting point to make it easy for you to find each other.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
If at any stage during your transfer you can’t locate your allocated driver, please call us on (08) 9221 2400.
All our vehicles are clearly marked with the Perth Maxi Charters Logo, if you can’t find the driver but can locate the vehicle then please wait near the vehicle as the driver will be close by.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
We understand that changes can happen to group sizes. If this happens you can contact us about increasing/decreasing the size of the vehicle you have booked.
Please note additional charges may apply, depending on the change in vehicle size.
- How long will the transfer take?
The length of each transfer will vary depending on the destinations. Our drivers will arrive at the pickup location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time, to ensure that you get away on time and arrive at your destination when needed.
If your not sure what time you need to be picked up when can help you determine the best pick-up time for your transfer.
- What if I require additional information
If you have any further questions or have any concerns regarding your booking, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (08) 9221 2400
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
PERTH MAXI CHARTERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Definitions of terms used in the website
Exclusive Charter – Chartered vehicle and driver stays with the group.
Non-Exclusive Charter – Various transfers as per your quoted itinerary, vehicle and driver does not stay with the group.
- Transfer & Tour itineraries are intended as a guide only. Alterations may come about due to road conditions, flooding, mechanical defects or other reasons. Any additional expenses incurred by the passenger are not Perth Maxi Charter’s responsibility. Perth Maxi Charters and / or its agents and employees are unable to guarantee exact arrival or departure times due to traffic or unforeseen circumstances. The company will not be liable for failure to make connections with any other service or event.
- In the event of a breakdown or other mechanical defect, the operator reserves the right to substitute vehicles other than specified ones to ensure operation of transfers. However we do not take any responsibility for the same & no refund etc may be done, for conditions out of our control.
- Waiting charges do apply if the driver is kept waiting. This charge is deducted from the bond, paid at the time of booking the trip, based on the time delayed. Please note that waiting time is charged in increments of 15 minutes should your scheduled departure be delayed from your side for any reason whatsoever without informing us.
- No responsibility is accepted for any loss to personal belongings, items, articles, etc. It is highly recommended that you ensure no personal belongings are left behind on vehicles.
- No refunds for “No Show”.
- All payments must be paid in full at least 10 working days prior to the actual transfer or charter. If you have an account with us or are sent an invoice, please note that our payment terms are seven days from the date of invoice. Clients with purchase order system must notify us of their purchase order number at time of making the booking.
- Any changes in an existing booking can be made only 3 working days prior to the date of job. Whenever contacting us for a booking always keep your “Quote Reference Number” or “Booking Reference Number” with you. Any changes to booking are subject to availability & we will endeavor to assist you.
- Refundable bond will apply, if pick up location is not from your residence, or is an open ended pickup like at hotels, racecourses, airports, Northbridge or city area or late night transfers, swan valley winery/brewery transfers. If the bond is not charged and if you keep the driver waiting or the vehicle is spoilt or damaged, additional charges will apply.
- Any changes made to your booking less than 3 working days prior to the date of job may attract a $30 admin fee.
- If paying by direct deposit, please email/fax your remittance advice of the payment done by you. Also please include the reference number, name & the date of transfer in the description when remitting the payment by direct deposit.
- Payments by Credit card may attract a 3% surcharge on visa & master cards and 5% on Amex and Diners cards.
- Perth Maxi Charters reserves the right to cancel or alter transfers without notice as deemed necessary.
- We reserve the right to cancel a transfer or booking if the clients or group displays unruly behaviors, are abusive or too drunk to behave themselves or damage vehicle or driver feels threatened in any manner.
- Bond $200 applies, if the booking is from an open area or late night bookings.
- All the pictures and text on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Perth Maxi Charters cannot assure the accuracy or completeness of any information on the website.
- Perth Maxi Charters, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use what so ever.
- Perth Maxi Charters, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability of any type to client losses.
- Perth Maxi Charters will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- Perth Maxi Charters holds the copyright to this web site. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it for any other purpose without the prior expressed written consent of Perth Maxi Charters.
- Perth Maxi Charters reserves the right to change, add, delete, modify add corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
The Perth Maxi Charters cancellation policy will be applicable as follows:
- More than 30 working days prior to travel, 20% charge.
- Less than 30 working days prior to travel, 25% charge.
- Less than 10 working days prior to travel, 30% charge.
- Less than 5 working days prior to travel, 50% charge.
- Less than 2 working days prior to travel, 100% charge.
For public holidays, corporate fridays, MICE events, business fairs or any such other busy charter days, a different cancellation policy applies as follow:
- More than 60 working days prior to travel, 20% charge.
- Less than 60 working days prior to travel, 25% charge.
- Less than 30 working days prior to travel, 30% charge.
- Less than 10 working days prior to travel, 50% charge.
- Less than 5 working days prior to travel, 100% charge.
(Our normal Working days are Monday to Friday, 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM)