Before you book
- What information do we need in order to take your booking?
In order to make a booking we require the following information from you:
- Your name
- Contact phone number (this is purely if we need to check details with you urgently, or if there is an emergency relating to your booking)
- Email address (most correspondence will be via email, this includes but is not limited to invoices, quotes, confirmations)
- Number of passengers (Name of lead traveler and contact number if you are not traveling with them)
- Date, Time, and Location of pickup
- Drop off location
- Return time and pickup location (only if return pickup is different to drop off location) if applicable
- I cannot find a location I want to go to. What to do?
If you cannot find the exact suburb or location you wish to go to, please contact us as we can still provide you with a transfer to where ever you need to go.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
Payment for your transfer can be made by 1 of the following options:
- Bank Transfer (must be done at least 48 hours before the transfer date)
- Credit card (can be done over the phone) (at least 24 hours before the transfer, Credit Card payments do incur a 3% surcharge)
- Cash (Can be paid either to the office or to the driver) (If paying by cash Credit Card details will be requested to hold/confirm the booking, your card will not be charged unless you fail to pay the money in person).
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop or a Fixed Duration?
Yes, you can book a transfer with us with multiple stops, or that last for a fixed duration of time in which you require to stay the entire time.
Before you travel
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
Whether a large group or small, we have a variety of luggage trailers that can be provided to assist you with your transfer if needed.
Smaller groups can usually take their luggage on the bus with them if your not sure you can always check with us and we can advise you as to the best option for your needs.
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
The driver will meet you at a pre-arranged pick up location. Example either someone’s house or a well-marked meeting point to make it easy for you to find each other.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
If at any stage during your transfer you can’t locate your allocated driver, please call us on (08) 9221 2400.
All our vehicles are clearly marked with the Perth Maxi Charters Logo, if you can’t find the driver but can locate the vehicle then please wait near the vehicle as the driver will be close by.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
We understand that changes can happen to group sizes. If this happens you can contact us about increasing/decreasing the size of the vehicle you have booked.
Please note additional charges may apply, depending on the change in vehicle size.
- How long will the transfer take?
The length of each transfer will vary depending on the destinations. Our drivers will arrive at the pickup location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time, to ensure that you get away on time and arrive at your destination when needed.
If your not sure what time you need to be picked up when can help you determine the best pick-up time for your transfer.
- What if I require additional information
If you have any further questions or have any concerns regarding your booking, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (08) 9221 2400